Sunday 3 May 2009

'Make three cards in a day'

Set myself and everyone interested on the DoCrafts forum the challenge of making three cards today... This is what I came up with...



First card, was also combined with this week`s Tilda challenge (on DC forum), set by Patsi...Purple and green with 3 buttons, sentiment and some bling!


New fence and summer background stamp, Tilda donated by a kind DC member, sentiment from Alex (Eisbaerin) paper is Pocket Full of Posies and lots of liquid pearls which haven`t quite dried yet as the bling...

Second card, decided to make card for a boy which I always find difficult!

Card blank cut by hand, Edwin image donated by a kind DC member, sentiment from Alex (Eisbaerin) cut with Nesties, background paper is Basic Grey Archaic set. Flourish cut by hand (copied off one from Alex- again!) Ribbon and bling stones from stash.


And then for my third and final card for this challenge, I decided to make a christmas card, as you can never start too early... Also combined this with Foxy's chellenge which had to be themed pink, blue and cream, but by special permission she has let me go with white instead of cream....



Tilda image donated by a kind DC member, backing papers from Sizzix mat stacks and DCWV Rose tinted christmas set. Large snowflake cut by hand (ooh felt like a Brownie again) silver punchies using xcut snowflake punch, tab from Stampin' Up tab punch kindly donated by Alex, 'With Love' sentiment sticker, eyelets, ribbon and charm from stash

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy making three cards today too x

3 comments:

Foxcraft said...

Thanks for joining in my challenge Helen, your Christmas card is gorgeous! And I reckon the writing on the patterned paper looks creamy anyway!
Don't forget to pop back to my blog to see if you have won on 14th May

Shell said...

hiya helen, thanks for setting this challenge today really gave me the kick up the bum i needed still not done number 3 though struggling with that one.
shell x

great blog by the way.....

Ali Dantre said...

Simply stunning both of them. You have been a busy girlie :-)

Hugs
lisa.xx