Sunday 17 May 2009

Tilda is on the move.... New home...

My Mum asked me to make her a card for a friend who is moving house after the recent death of her husband, she`s finding the memories too painful where she is, so this is what I came up with... what do you think?!

Tilda house image kindly donated by crafter, scroll and butterfly paper and `New beginnings` sentiment from Alex, ribbons, flowers, charm and cardstock from stash... Inside Tilda holding Crows feet bouquet, Basic Grey Sultry papers cut with Nesties (my bday pressie from Patsi)
Thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Louly said...

That's a stunning card, your photography is looking great too!
;0)

Ali Dantre said...

Oh Helen, my apologies for not popping over sooner sweetheart. Your Blog is beautiful.

This card and all below are FANTASTIC!! seriously, I love the details in such gorgeous cards.

beautiful.

Hugs
lisa.xx